Thursday, June 18, 2009

A time I was lost..

When I was three years old, I was lost in department store. My mother was looking clothes corner, and I can remember I was very boring that time. So, I played high-and-seek by myself and when I realized, my mother had gone. I was completely lost child!! Then I cryed lyning down on the floor, and very kind woman helped me. She brought me to lost child center. I hardly have that memory, but my mother said "I was very embarrassed" because I broadcasted my mother's name and my adress by myself inside the department store. Moreover, I added to this sentence "Your pretty girl is waiting!!" So clerk in lost child center gave a bitter smile to my mother and I was scold after we went home. After that, I tried not to leave my mother's side when we go shopping. Even now, it is my bitter memory.

3 comments:

  1. It's funny your childhood story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute you were! I can image you at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really scary! I'm sure your mother was so happy to have found you, even if she was embarrassed and scolded you.

    ReplyDelete