Thursday, June 4, 2009

How the weather affects my mood

I think the weather is very important to me . If it is sunny, my tension is very high because I can hang out the washing outdoors. I think most of housewife is also very worried about this problem especially in rainy season. Sadly,the season Japanese people don't like is coming soon. My hometown is Hokkaido, so I don't have experience the rainy season. Therefore, I worried about this season because my friends who live in Honsyu said "The rainy season depress me."
However it may correct, I think the most important thing is to enjoy the rainy!! If it were not raining, flowers are wither and the earth is destroyed. So rain is very important for the earth. Why don't you planing enjoy rainy season?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have idea like you. You are right. I will try to enjoy the rainy season from this summer. Do you have some suggestions to enjoy rainy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first knew there is no rainy season before summer I was so surprised!!

    >If it were not raining, flowers are wither and the earth is destroyed. So rain is very important for the earth. Why don't you planing enjoy rainy season?

    Yes, we should be more positive about the rainy season like you said. Thank you for your word!

    ReplyDelete