Thursday, May 28, 2009

my parttime-job...

Now, I have worked as clerk of bar in Yokohama for half a year. My job is to just carry some foods and drinks to costomers mainly, but I 'm very proud of my job. Ofcourse, it is not good impression for many people to work such a place because I am still 19 years old. However it is very diffficult work, I have some reasons that I cannot quit this job. I think parttime-job is very important experience for college student because we can learn many things in society. We can wide our view and it is very valuable. Especially, in my parttime-job place, we are recommended to talk with many costomers because it is not only to larger sales, but to wide our connection with many people. Some people are American, and some people are president of company. There are many many people and I feel preasure when I can see they smile happily. So my main job is not to just carry somethings, to please every customer through some services.

No comments:

Post a Comment