Thursday, July 23, 2009

My summer plans

I'm looking forward to returning home because I can meet my friends. My friends planed that alumni association for me. I could not go home last summer, so I did not join last meeting. Therefore I was very sad, and my friend had known that. Some of friends can not join this time because of their jobs. I think we will be not able to meet more easily when we have jobs and marry. We are the friends spent with in our junior high school life, so it will past about 4 years and half year since we met last time. I fear everyone told me "You get fat!!", so I want to exercise in gym and try to getting slender until I go to the home.That my summer plan! Besides, I try to studying hard this summer, but maybe I have told this goal before every vacations and I could not carry out.... Better luck next time!! Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I bet on that you can't get slender because you have to eat a lot of delocious food in Hokkaido.(lol) Please bring me them after summer vacation★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with your school friends and have a nice summer!

    ReplyDelete