Thursday, July 23, 2009

Urban or Rural

I think both urban life and rural one have charm. Moreover, I think both of them need for human. For example, I was born in Hokkaido. There are not famous leisure spot and shopping mall. Transports were not full, it was not convenient for me and I don't like my hometown. When I decided to go Kanto, I was very happy because I thought I can go shopping in Shibuya and go to Minato Mirai 21 and so on. However I was wishing to live in a city , sometimes I wanted to go my hometown.Rural air is very fresh and I liked to see view from my room. It was just a sea, but now I can not see such view. I thought I'll return to Hokkaido and get a job after I graduate university, but I think only Tokyo is a place which can grant my dream. Therefore, I will have been live in a city, but sometimes I wanted to go my hometown to relax.

1 comment:

  1. I like living in Kamakura, because it is very green and feels like the countryside, but is still very close to Tokyo. I can visit my friends in Tokyo in an hour and am still close to the beach and in the mountain.

    ReplyDelete